• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still flipping

It was NOT pissy...it deliberately limited the amount you could buy of that caliber and not incur their high shipping price without ordering other ammo you didn't want or need. Stop trying to make out me or anyone else wanted 10,000 rds.... Your reply is what I'd best describe as "reductio absurdum" Look it up...

So because they stop you from ordering $99 worth of the one particular round you want it becomes a gimmick?

It was NOT pissy...it deliberately limited the amount you could buy of that caliber and not incur their high shipping price without ordering other ammo you didn't want or need. Stop trying to make out me or anyone else wanted 10,000 rds....
So because they stop you from ordering $99 worth of the one particular round you want it becomes a gimmick?
no. But I don’t make out like it’s a great deal either. Your absurdity is that I couldn’t order 10000 rounds. I couldn’t even order much much less than that without the shipping gimmick.

The day I bought they didn't have any other caliber ammo I wanted. They limited the much-wanted 22LR to a price that didn't meet their free shipping. Nice gimmick.
I’ve never had that issue. I always wait until they have several different varieties available. Last one I purchased 500 standard velocity and 500 velocitors. Before that 500 quiets and 500 mini mags. Plus they send you a CCI sticker. Lol

Flip deez nuttz! I bought 300 rounds of cci mini mags today at Walmart for 24$ otd!!! I also got 1k(100$ shipped) rounds out for delivery to the crib!!!

If I sell something here and you buy it, throw it in the river for all I care. I mean, I got my asking price, right? No strings, run it over, throw it away, flip it...IDC. If I didn't get a higher price, that's on me. If I sold it too cheap, that's on me. Same as if I overpaid, which I've done before also.
I 100% agree

R107ae02b673a3625e5edd5070e299656.gif

Back
Top Bottom