• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still looking for a new career!

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
145   1
Reaction score
Still looking for a new company to work for that pays well ( hopefully ) and has excellent benefits and 401k. If anyone knows anybody that owns a company or knows of any good ones to get on with let me know please. Would love to work for anheuser Busch in white , Georgia but it’s near impossible to get on their. I have law enforcement , security , construction , forklift experience.

Still looking for a new company to work for that pays well ( hopefully ) and has excellent benefits and 401k. If anyone knows anybody that owns a company or knows of any good ones to get on with let me know please. Would love to work for anheuser Busch in white , Georgia but it’s near impossible to get on their. I have law enforcement , security , construction , forklift experience.
Have you tried the Toyo plant in White? I have 2 buddies there and they love it.

Look at the other booze distributors: National Distributing in West ATL, Empire in NW ATL, Georgia Crown in McDonough, United in Smyrna, Eagle Rock (A-B house in ATL). There’s a bunch of them that do similar things as AB.

You are going to have to try to get your foot in the door as a weekender or seasonal employee to get hired on at AB. Neither of those positions offer benefits, but does get your foot in the door. Once your inside, you have to prove that you are going to work and capable of learning. If you get hired full-time, you won't find better benefits or pay around here. Be forewarned though, you will work an off shift and you will work overtime.

You are going to have to try to get your foot in the door as a weekender or seasonal employee to get hired on at AB. Neither of those positions offer benefits, but does get your foot in the door. Once your inside, you have to prove that you are going to work and capable of learning. If you get hired full-time, you won't find better benefits or pay around here. Be forewarned though, you will work an off shift and you will work overtime.

Yeah that’s very true! Hopefully I can get that opportunity

Back
Top Bottom