• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STILL Need Lots of Prayers Please . . .

Will do. WE just learned my wife has cancer again. She had squammous cell throat cancer in 2004, and now has lung cancer. We still have to go in and see if she can tolerate the chemo and radiation. They said in her case she's not a candidate for surgery.
Read my post and you and your wife watch these two videos all the way through. This is no joke or hype I have personally saw too many to doubt. Get Andrew Wommack’s book Believer’s Authority and read it quickly.

Prayers for you and your family . Stay strong and believe in the power of prayer . My daughter is at Children’s Health Care of Atlanta as I write this . Please believe that prayers and having faith works . God bless .

My original post:
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/need-lots-of-prayers-please.2495737/

Doctors from Emory finally contacted my stepson today with results from Petscan they had ordered last Monday.

News is not good.

Scan showed cancer had spread to lymph nodes in neck and also in the lung.
It is an aggressive form of squamous cell cancer that started on his upper arm.

They want to start him on chemo as soon as they can schedule it. Will be IV form and not pills to try to shrink it before considering surgery.
Redneck, prayers for your stepson and all the family. God bless you all.

Prayers for you and your family . Stay strong and believe in the power of prayer . My daughter is at Children’s Health Care of Atlanta as I write this . Please believe that prayers and having faith works . God bless .
Duck, prayers for your family, too. Hope your daughter recovers quickly. God bless you all.

Back
Top Bottom