• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still STUCKON8 but I will take it!!

Congrats! I lost a nice one today, tracked him for two plus hours and over a half mile with a bad hip until the blood just stopped. It was a scenario that I've never experienced in nearly 40 years of deer hunting. Been a long time since I've lost one that was wounded. I'm just sick that I didn't recover him. It was such a strange situation that I may start a thread about it once I'm over the grief. Glad you got yours though brother..........

F699E63D-CB99-4E5A-B6FD-B067E48A6AC4.jpeg
Congrats! So far I havent seen a buck worth shooting this season. My buddy killed this nice one behind his parents house a few nights ago.

Congrats! I lost a nice one today, tracked him for two plus hours and over a half mile with a bad hip until the blood just stopped. It was a scenario that I've never experienced in nearly 40 years of deer hunting. Been a long time since I've lost one that was wounded. I'm just sick that I didn't recover him. It was such a strange situation that I may start a thread about it once I'm over the grief. Glad you got yours though brother..........
It happens wash your hands and get another,if you have enough property a good tracking dog will find him if he's not dead the tracking dog will bay him and you can finish him off.

Back
Top Bottom