• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still STUCKON8 but I will take it!!

It happens wash your hands and get another,if you have enough property a good tracking dog will find him if he's not dead the tracking dog will bay him and you can finish him off.
We tracked him to across the property line before the blood stopped. With all the rain we got yesterday and are getting today a dog would probably be wasting his and our time. My buddy in our club lost his mother on Monday but told me he'd help me look for him again on Friday. With a bad hip and back that trek yesterday was extremely tough and left me in alot of pain today. Maybe we can still find him, the blood he was leaving was bright red which made me think it was a lung shot but he just kept on going so I don't know where he's hit. I had to rush the shot due to how seeing him came about, no scenario in my hunting years ever happened like yesterday's did.......

I lost a nice one earlier this year, similar situation he just seemed to bleed forever but never stopped moving . Buddy of mine said sometimes that bright red blood is a muscle shot and it may not kill him

Couple more pics. Also took a Doe that dressed 138 lbs. God is good all the time!
IMG_1669.jpg
IMG_1593.jpg
20181112_142010.jpg
20181113_161501.jpg
20181113_195839.jpg

Back
Top Bottom