• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still want to fight.

I still chat with him..
Tell him I said “peace brother !!” LOL.
I hope he is well -
SAR 6114 SAR 6114 - if it is what you feel and are physically able… I say “more power to ya !”
I doubt you will be able to find many who will sponsor you as a combat person but that doesn’t mean you can’t help call the shots, do back scene stuff, them guys need folks with experience and abilities to make calls from behind the lines so our young and strong soldiers have the edge. That is just as important as being up front pulling the trigger I would think.
I have never been in the military or combat but I grew up around it. I had it around me my whole life and the ones in my immediate fam were military. I did a good bit of street running as a teen and that always leads to confrontation but fist fights are nothing like slinging lead.
Good luck to whatever you do .

Unless things change around here soon, life in the U.S. might get kind of interesting. Hang around here and you might get fight the bad guys. Had an older uncle that was a Marine in the Pacific during WW2, My dad served in the Army during the Korean war and saw a lot of close combat with the Chinese. I was USMC but too young for Vietnam and too old for the Gulf war. Sooner or later China , Russia and a few other countries will make their move and you will be needed here.

Back
Top Bottom