• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stock Glock sights vs Night Sights for EDC?

OEM or Night Sights

• OEM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night Sights

Votes: 22 100.0%

• Total voters
Do you prefer the stock Glock sights or do you always switch them for night sights?

I keep going back and forth on if I should switch them on my G43. If I switch them out I will either go with Ameriglo Spartans or Ameriglo I Dots. My last EDC had the I dots and they were great. I'll probably switch it up and try the Spartans.. but I actually dont mind the stock Glock sight picture. I would prefer metal over polymer, but ive never damaged any glock sights in the past so, anyways.... what do you run on your EDC glock, OEM sights or night sights?
Do you prefer the stock Glock sights or do you always switch them for night sights?

I keep going back and forth on if I should switch them on my G43. If I switch them out I will either go with Ameriglo Spartans or Ameriglo I Dots. My last EDC had the I dots and they were great. I'll probably switch it up and try the Spartans.. but I actually dont mind the stock Glock sight picture. I would prefer metal over polymer, but ive never damaged any glock sights in the past so, anyways.... what do you run on your EDC glock, OEM sights or night sights?

Orange Ameriglo on my g32, $33 more than glk & sharp edges but they put in at closing & are great day or night

I prefer note sights as I'm 60 years old. I've got a glock that the are now less than 50%.
I have a three and a half pound ghost trigger and someone told me that if you take your gun in but they will take the three and a half pound and replace them with the original. If this is true then I would just take the top of the gun. I guess I could ask when I got there for them not to touch it. But I wonder if it's a policy?

I prefer note sights as I'm 60 years old. I've got a glock that the are now less than 50%.
I have a three and a half pound ghost trigger and someone told me that if you take your gun in but they will take the three and a half pound and replace them with the original. If this is true then I would just take the top of the gun. I guess I could ask when I got there for them not to touch it. But I wonder if it's a policy?
The armorer should discuss things with you beforehand so that you can spell out what you want.

I'm giving these a try:

Ameriglo CAP sights
20180818_181618.jpg

20180818_181633.jpg

Stop in at Glock for night sights, Glock will also check out your pistol and replace most parts that are outdated or show any kind of wear, also bring in your mags, 99% of the time they will just swap them out for new ones, I usually ask for +2 mag extensions and they will give those to you free of charge, Glock has one of the best customer service in the firearm industry

Back
Top Bottom