• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stock market for beginners

I bought $2000 carnival stock

Lots of folks buying cruise and airline stock. If they (each of them-Carnival, Delta, etc) can keep from going bankrupt, then they will bounce back really well.
As an example, Carnival is about $12.50 a share today and within the last year was at $56 a share. So, buying at $12.50, even if it ONLY gets to half of what it was, you double your investment money.

Lots of folks buying cruise and airline stock. If they (each of them-Carnival, Delta, etc) can keep from going bankrupt, then they will bounce back really well.
As an example, Carnival is about $12.50 a share today and within the last year was at $56 a share. So, buying at $12.50, even if it ONLY gets to half of what it was, you double your investment money.

Cruise lines I'm not so sure but airlines as big as Delta do have the ability to weather this storm financially.

Cruise lines I'm not so sure but airlines as big as Delta do have the ability to weather this storm financially.

Right. I personally put more in Delta the last few weeks.

Another one that people are discussing as a future bounce back is Dave and Busters. Its a shade under $12 per share today as well and was pushing that $60 per share mark within the last year. Again, if they have enough $$ to not completely fold before this virus stuff ends.

Right. I personally put more in Delta the last few weeks.

Another one that people are discussing as a future bounce back is Dave and Busters. Its a shade under $12 per share today as well and was pushing that $60 per share mark within the last year. Again, if they have enough $$ to not completely fold before this virus stuff ends.

Same with me and Delta.

That's interesting for Dave and Busters. It might be a good idea to take a look at certain entertainment companies or other companies that thrived on social interaction. If we ever get back to a sense of normal, it might be a good thing to look into.

Same with me and Delta.

That's interesting for Dave and Busters. It might be a good idea to take a look at certain entertainment companies or other companies that thrived on social interaction. If we ever get back to a sense of normal, it might be a good thing to look into.

Yes. The game will change once things return to normal. I bought a few shares of Dave and Busters when it was under $11. Wish I had grabbed a few more.

Back
Top Bottom