• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stock market for beginners

What’s the easiest/best site to purchase stocks?

I would say for beginners Robin Hood is the easiet/most user friendly. It's free to use unless you get their premium version.
E-trade is good also, charges a very small fee (maybe just $1)for purchases and sales.
I believe that Clark Howard recommends Vanguard, also very cheap.
There are a few other new ones on the block, but the ones I listed have been around a little while.

I would say for beginners Robin Hood is the easiet/most user friendly. It's free to use unless you get their premium version.
E-trade is good also, charges a very small fee (maybe just $1)for purchases and sales.
I believe that Clark Howard recommends Vanguard, also very cheap.
There are a few other new ones on the block, but the ones I listed have been around a little while.
etrade did away with the comission

ever since robin hood came out the other banks/brokers have to follow suit

Cruise lines I'm not so sure but airlines as big as Delta do have the ability to weather this storm financially.

Saudi Arabia bought a stake in Carnival. The cruise industry is what keeps the islands afloat. Many countries will chip in the keep the cruise lines going to prevent the islands from collapsing into oblivion.

Saudi Arabia bought a stake in Carnival. The cruise industry is what keeps the islands afloat. Many countries will chip in the keep the cruise lines going to prevent the islands from collapsing into oblivion.

Thats interesting. Thought they were mainly oil but then again oil is getting hit harder right now too.

Back
Top Bottom