• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stock Market

I guess it’s just something I’ve always found interesting but know little about. Figure things are cheap and probably a good time to dabble. Would like to buy and sell and reinvest. I realize that’s probably a recipe for disaster for someone who doesn’t know what they are doing.

I guess it’s just something I’ve always found interesting but know little about. Figure things are cheap and probably a good time to dabble. Would like to buy and sell and reinvest. I realize that’s probably a recipe for disaster for someone who doesn’t know what they are doing.

I had one friend this week that bought $26,000 of a $3.00 stock and he walked away with $168,000 in one week. Another friend just today bought $5,000 of a stock and sold it this week for $12,000. There's money to be made if you look.

I had one friend this week that bought $26,000 of a $3.00 stock and he walked away with $168,000 in one week. Another friend just today bought $5,000 of a stock and sold it this week for $12,000. There's money to be made if you look.
What do you look for where do you research?

What do you look for where do you research?

I'm only buying stuff right now that is paying back 50-80%. Look at the 52w low and the 52w high. You're late to the party right this second so you'll be seeing numbers a little higher than the 52w low but no where close to the 52w high. You can buy now and make good returns, or bet that the market will crash again soon and buy then for great returns. Once you find a stock you like just do some research. MGM is closed so they are hurting right now. Will they file bankruptcy? Probably not. Will they grow back? Eventually. Buy MGM for the safe long haul. Now on the flip side, all of your gamblers anonymous, cannot go to MGM and gamble so they are doing online gambling. Companies like PENN are growing fast right now because of this. It will give you a fast return but I probably wouldn't hold onto it forever because once Vegas reopens people won't need to gamble online anymore.

Oil stocks will drop again, both Saudi & Russia are still having an oil trade war and neither of them are backing down. Current stock prices only went back up due to the stimulus bill, but it won't keep them up for long.

I've been rewarded with some great dividends over the years from BP, I bought them during the oil spill fiasco, seems I'll be buying more again during this "oil war".

My youngest boy who is studying finance at uga told me he opened some account with a app on his phone that allows him to buy and sell. He only put in a few hundred bucks but said he made $170 yesterday. I know not big money but Im quite proud of him. He is doing research on everything.

My youngest boy who is studying finance at uga told me he opened some account with a app on his phone that allows him to buy and sell. He only put in a few hundred bucks but said he made $170 yesterday. I know not big money but Im quite proud of him. He is doing research on everything.
I opened an account with Robinhood. It sounds similar. I didn’t make $170 yesterday but only lost less than $10. I figured the day a success. Considering I bought stuff I was interested in and a few things suggested here. I am probably too diversified

Back
Top Bottom