• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stock Market

That’s why I suck at it. I am scared of everything.

I'm buying highly volatile right now while the opportunity is there. Once I see returns I will start moving profits into stable growth S&P's and stuff like Home Depot and Amazon. The two I just posted both operate in property investments which I figure will be growing when people are looking for investors for their business over the next year to stay afloat.

Reactions: GFB
I thought the point of the stock market was to take risk in order to reap rewards?
The ultimate point of the stock market as it applies to private individual investors, is to take your money...period. When the wind blows, even (domestic) turkeys fly. Wild ones always could, and they do not give a royal american rodent fornication how anyone else perceives the market.

The ultimate point of the stock market as it applies to private individual investors, is to take your money...period. When the wind blows, even (domestic) turkeys fly. Wild ones always could, and they do not give a royal american rodent fornication how anyone else perceives the market.
You are correct sir - it is to take money from private investors and transfer it to the big banks, hedge funds, and Wall Street, in other words the big boys.

Back
Top Bottom