• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

stock market??

Wait until the governor re-employs the gas taxes (currently suspended) in November. After the elections, of course.

Oh, and I refuse to check the value of my 401K these days. Why subject yourself to that?

It's a cycle and we'll get through it like we always do. I'm an eternal optimist.

Wait until the governor re-employs the gas taxes (currently suspended) in November. After the elections, of course.

Oh, and I refuse to check the value of my 401K these days. Why subject yourself to that?

It's a cycle and we'll get through it like we always do. I'm an eternal optimist.

I stopped checking it daily or even weekly and went back to monthly paper recaps, it's helped some but damn, in 2021 I had just over $800K and I haven't been the same since.

The weak hands get weaker and the strong ones get a firmer grip in downturns. Been thru many bear markets. Never sold in any of them. Not a game to be played short term

I keep a blind eye towards my 401k too, but I still like to check out my Roth IRA every day. Even when it's hurting I like to add more funds to buy up a few shares at a discount.

My favorite part is watching the dividend payments buying more shares. It's not much now, but it's gotten to a point where it can pay for my current property taxes.

Back
Top Bottom