• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stocking a little extra

Got a 1/4 cow sitting in the freezer and buying another 1/4 this weekend. Stacking up can goods and some other essentials. Wife always complain because I will buy at least 6 months of toilet paper and paper towels I always have. She was happy when the toilet paper shortage happened. Gave some to my parents and a few friends.
If it works for you.
Not a fan of packing a freezer, too many ways to lose it all. I’m always a worst case scenario kinda guy.
But if you’re secure in your backup power and the health of your freezer, good to have that meat on board.

If it works for you.
Not a fan of packing a freezer, too many ways to lose it all. I’m always a worst case scenario kinda guy.
But if you’re secure in your backup power and the health of your freezer, good to have that meat on board.
Definitely understand and you are correct. Thats an easy way to lose a lot of good meat. I just purchased a new standup freezer with a backup generator in place. Cans, freeze dried meals and canned vegetables also.

Just sayin’....

7B7323BF-F2D3-4B6C-AE9F-6BAFB578261C.jpeg

Definitely understand and you are correct. Thats an easy way to lose a lot of good meat. I just purchased a new standup freezer with a backup generator in place. Cans, freeze dried meals and canned vegetables also.
I’ve been looking at solar generators. From what I’m seeing they’re pretty slick.

Back
Top Bottom