• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stoddard's of Douglasville membership

Any particular reason you would prefer Stoddard's over Advanced Bullet?

To be honest, I prefer Advanced Bullets. I like the fact that they open at 9 and that suits my schedule. I shoot, or try to shoot, every Monday morning. The wife goes with me every other Monday and she prefers Stoddard's. So Stoddard's it is.

I gotcha. If you go when it isn't crowded it should not be too bad.

I live less than 5 minutes from Stoddards and will drive 25 minutes to go to Advanced Bullet. Lol

I gotcha. If you go when it isn't crowded it should not be too bad.

I live less than 5 minutes from Stoddards and will drive 25 minutes to go to Advanced Bullet. Lol

I got there before they opened this morning, first ones on the range. As we left, there weren't but maybe 6 people all together in there, and they split us up pretty well. That's the only time I'll go, on a Monday that's not a holiday, first thing.

But that is why I like advanced so much. I drop my step daughter of at 8 at school, head down the road, grab breakfast at waffle house then get there around 845 and they are already letting people fire off rounds. I shoot, done by 1000, and head home to relax the rest of the day. Do they even do memberships there?

I think they do a membership at Advanced, but I'm not certain. I do know its $6/hour for a 100 yard range, and its outside, a big plus for me.

I hate ranges. Especially indoor ranges. I've had a couple poor experiences at Stoddards. I just don't like that place at all.

Did they hold on to your license for you while you shot?

I think they do a membership at Advanced, but I'm not certain. I do know its $6/hour for a 100 yard range, and its outside, a big plus for me.

I hate ranges. Especially indoor ranges. I've had a couple poor experiences at Stoddards. I just don't like that place at all.

Did they hold on to your license for you while you shot?

I've had bad experiences at advanced as well. Anytime you get a group of people around firearms, your bound to have a jackass it two show up. And yes, they hold the DL

Advanced Bullets membership is $40.00 per year.

What does it include?

Back
Top Bottom