• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stoeger CS

haymons22

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
108   0
Reaction score
I don't know what everyone else's experience has been with them but so far mine has been positive. I recently traded into a Stoeger M2000 and when I got it, it was missing the two washers in the forearm that keep the forearm from sliding up and down. I emailed Stoeger asking where I could get some from because they didn't show them on their site and the o my other site I could find them on was out of stock. The next morning a CS agent for Stoeger replied asking for my info and saying he would mail them to me free of charge. I just received them today and problem solved.

Just wanted to tell if my positive experience with them. Hopefully this will be a good shotgun.

Also had great experience with them.

My M3k was missing the takedown pin clip out of the box... so it would start to walk out after a few rounds. A quick email, and I had a new one by UPS a couple of days later.

I then lost the same clip a few weeks later when I tore it down the next time... and they sent another one right out.

The contact email was a Benelli USA email extension... so it seems they service all the lines... and give equally good service all around.

Stoeger may not be the most refined shotgun out there... but they are a great value and well supported by the factory!

Also had great experience with them.

My M3k was missing the takedown pin clip out of the box... so it would start to walk out after a few rounds. A quick email, and I had a new one by UPS a couple of days later.

I then lost the same clip a few weeks later when I tore it down the next time... and they sent another one right out.

The contact email was a Benelli USA email extension... so it seems they service all the lines... and give equally good service all around.

Stoeger may not be the most refined shotgun out there... but they are a great value and well supported by the factory!
Glad to know they seem to do well in the customer service department. I have never fired a stoeger. I hope this will be a good one. I like the way it feels and points so as long as it will be reliable I think I will quite happy.

Back
Top Bottom