• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen gun data base

BOS doesn't do a damn thing to protect your ass. And I don't want other people knowing all that information about me.

Your name and address ? A closely guarded secret, I agree, but every now and then it's going to slip out.

It protects you.

From what ? Interested point about notarizing, what's to stop you making up a completely spurious bill of sale ?

I once was offered a shotgun at a good price from a source I considered dubious. Dirtbag old friend's new girlfriend that had the shotty from her drug using ex husband. Said I would buy it but only if she signed a BOS that included a photo of her drivers license. She called me with some bs story line, I stuck to my requirements and never heard back. Probably the best purchase I never made. I don't always ask for that but there is a time and a place for it.

BOS doesn't do a damn thing to protect your ass. And i dont want other people knowing all that information about me.
Have you ever had the pleasure to be in court where someone was charged with possession of a stolen gun, I doubt it, but during my LEO years I was in several, a couple as prosecuting witness and those that had a BOS with a traceable name had those charges dropped.

Back
Top Bottom