• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen guns and safe

Maybe they broke into his house, found the safe and noticed nobody was home and left and watched it and noticed nobody ever came home so they went back in and took their time with the safe getting it out. Idk how nobody saw this unless you can't see your neighbors

Sounds like he was trying to do the right thing to me.
All you can ever do is your best.
When that's not good enough you have nothing to be ashamed of...

So property owners should be ashamed when a Thugass Hood rat comes on their property, committing a felon by entering the property owners vehicle, and steals something?

If your belongings get stolen, it's your own damn fault. You shouldn't own anything that anyone else would desire. Blame the victim.

So property owners should be ashamed when a Thugass Hood rat comes on their property, committing a felon by entering the property owners vehicle, and steals something?

If your belongings get stolen, it's your own damn fault. You shouldn't own anything that anyone else would desire. Blame the victim.

Ah, I see, you were kidding.
I'm a little slow and didn't get it the first time.... :becky:

Stolen suppressor and guns
I just returned home after being gone for a month working. My safe and all the guns have been stolen. The thieves cut the safe loose from the floor and took the safe and all the contents. I notified the local police and filed a report.

Please be on the lookout for:

1) Tactical Innovation Inc. TAC 16 (NFA)
I am filling out form ( ATF E-FORM 3310.11 )
ser# 1691150

2) DPMS RFLR-AP4-4R AR-10 (308)
ser# xx758

3) Magnum Research Desert Eagle 50 A.E.
ser# xxxxx016

4) Marlin Bolt Action 981T-22 CAL
ser# xxxxx055

5) Walther P38

6) Browning 1885 45-70 single shot Friends of the NRA edition

7) Winchester Lever Action 22 Magnum

8) Winchester Model 1892 Octagon Barrel 38-40WCF

9) Rock River Arms AR-15

10) Single Shot 50 BMG

If anyone has offered to sell you any of the guns listed above within the last month please let me know.

I have serial numbers for the guns listed above.

The Winchester Model 1892 38-40WCF. My Dad's Grandfather gave that to him and he past it down to Me. I will buy that gun back with no questions asked.
JADSCOOP@COX.NET
Last edited by JADSCOOP; Today at 08:57 AM.

This is from a guy from another Fourm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NOT ME
There are better ways to secure your weapons than a safe.

There are better ways to secure your weapons than a safe.
Share your ideas, Buddy. I thought using a safe was prudent. I have a safe, but am always looking for a better way to secure my stuff in my absence.

My guns stayed right where I left them when I was out of the country for 18 months. Like anything else, nothing is full proof. No matter what you do, some POS is going to figure out how to take what does not belong to him.

Back
Top Bottom