• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen guns South Cobb.

akula

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Today my house was broke into while I was at work and I was cleaned out. If you guys could, keep an eye out for sale items / ads with the things I list and maybe a long shot recovery can happen.

1) Colt 6920 brand new, Identifiable by 2 small mods, a B.A.D. lever and an extension sleeve behind the stock flash hider to keep a bayonet from rattling.

2) Mossberg 500 with a mesa stock adapter and M4 style stock with internal recoil system

3) Ruger P95 in a cheap nylon shoulder harness with 4 mags in it

4) Ruger PC9 new condition.

5) Band new Glock 42. never fired, 4 mags

6) Henry survival rifle.The newer plastic style, 3 mags never fired.

7) 2 ammo cans 30 cal size with assorted loose and boxed 9mm.

8 to 10 40 round Mag pul mags loaded.

15 or so new condition Okay industries gov't AR 30 round mags loaded, 20 Colt 20 round mags.

about 20 ruger/ mecgar mags for the P95 loaded. Combo of stainless and blued, 15 and 17 rounders.

1 M pro 7 cleaning kit. The one that has 3 bore snakes in it for 9mm, 223 and .22.

3 UTG black rifle bags. Each bag was full to the brim with rifle and loaded mags.

1 Paraclete body armor vest with 2 level 4 gov't ceramic plates. Black in color with a 6 pocket mag carrier on the front containing 3 mecgar p95 mags and 3 Okay industries gov't 30 round mags all loaded.

1 Glock knife

Although some of the items were bought used, everything would look like it had never been used because it basically was bought and put in the closet.

General details all was stolen today 12/22/2015 from a subdivision off from Clay road Austell, South Cobb. No safe. Unknown if local or pro but I did have a fed ex home delivery box disappear/ not delivered about 2 weeks ago and it had one of the UTG rifle bags in it so possible it was traced back from the address on the box. Broke a rear patio door window out and took nothing but fire arms stuff. Had to leave the majority of the ammo cans behind due to running out of carrying capacity. They did some ransacking of the house looking but found the gun stuff pretty fast and left with just that stuff which was obviously plenty good.

Hate it for you. Probably some damn kids. A couple of football players were arrested for that crap. Was on the news today.

Watch on Craigslist, Armslist, also if you have any local flea markets that allow firearms sales, I'd certainly check those this weekend.

Today my house was broke into while I was at work and I was cleaned out. If you guys could, keep an eye out for sale items / ads with the things I list and maybe a long shot recovery can happen.

1) Colt 6920 brand new, Identifiable by 2 small mods, a B.A.D. lever and an extension sleeve behind the stock flash hider to keep a bayonet from rattling.

2) Mossberg 500 with a mesa stock adapter and M4 style stock with internal recoil system

3) Ruger P95 in a cheap nylon shoulder harness with 4 mags in it

4) Ruger PC9 new condition.

5) Band new Glock 42. never fired, 4 mags

6) Henry survival rifle.The newer plastic style, 3 mags never fired.

7) 2 ammo cans 30 cal size with assorted loose and boxed 9mm.

8 to 10 40 round Mag pul mags loaded.

15 or so new condition Okay industries gov't AR 30 round mags loaded, 20 Colt 20 round mags.

about 20 ruger/ mecgar mags for the P95 loaded. Combo of stainless and blued, 15 and 17 rounders.

1 M pro 7 cleaning kit. The one that has 3 bore snakes in it for 9mm, 223 and .22.

3 UTG black rifle bags. Each bag was full to the brim with rifle and loaded mags.

1 Paraclete body armor vest with 2 level 4 gov't ceramic plates. Black in color with a 6 pocket mag carrier on the front containing 3 mecgar p95 mags and 3 Okay industries gov't 30 round mags all loaded.

1 Glock knife

Although some of the items were bought used, everything would look like it had never been used because it basically was bought and put in the closet.

General details all was stolen today 12/22/2015 from a subdivision off from Clay road Austell, South Cobb. No safe. Unknown if local or pro but I did have a fed ex home delivery box disappear/ not delivered about 2 weeks ago and it had one of the UTG rifle bags in it so possible it was traced back from the address on the box. Broke a rear patio door window out and took nothing but fire arms stuff. Had to leave the majority of the ammo cans behind due to running out of carrying capacity. They did some ransacking of the house looking but found the gun stuff pretty fast and left with just that stuff which was obviously plenty good.
I will definitely be on the Look Out for you. Sorry, for your LOST. That's allot of fire power.

Man, I *HATE* to hear this. I grew up in that area, and graduated from South Cobb High School. It's heartbreaking how drastically that area has declined over the past several years.

I hope you have success recovering your property. Good luck, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom