• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen guns

Hey guys my home in Newnan was broken into Easter weekend. Quite a few guns were stolen so i was hoping members around here could keep an eye or ear out.
My list
AR-15 Anderson lower upper with fde magpul furniture, acog clone
Sks bullpup
Pk380x2
P22 5 inch barrel
Xd40 bitone
Sd9 bitone
Tcp380 pink
Maverick 88 20g
Mossberg 715t 22lr.
Xd9
Taurus judge
Thanks for any help you may have

The Maverick . Is it full length ,bantam length ,home defense , pistol grip ?

Is the judge blued or stainless ?

I've given the serial numbers I've had to the police and notified the pawn shop I buy at and they said they'll alert their friends in the business.
We were out of town but it wasn't well known that we were so unfortunately I believe it's someone I know.

It usually is.

I bought an eight camera security system, that can be accessed with my I phone. It also alerts and records when there is motion. It was about $300.00.
I let everybody know that I had installed a surveillance system. I'd rather it not be stolen, than lock up a thief for stealing it.

I've given the serial numbers I've had to the police and notified the pawn shop I buy at and they said they'll alert their friends in the business.
We were out of town but it wasn't well known that we were so unfortunately I believe it's someone I know.
That's is probably very close to the truth that it was someone you know. Someone that you probably trusted with your home alarm code and your safe combination. I would look to those people or that person first

Back
Top Bottom