• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen Valor

Wonder why he didn’t go for the Stolen Valor Trifecta and claimed to be a sniper in addition to being a Seal and flying jets in Vietnam.

Everybody is an operator and glory hound these days. Can't stand these people. I was just a sailor. I didn't save the world or complete BUDS with two broken legs or raid Bin Laden's compound in a made for TV special and then dress up like an ass clown and go on TV to cover for Obama and deflect from Ben Ghazi like a ****ing rube.

Que up the Basement Key Board Spec Ops Spankers.

Everybody is an operator and glory hound these days. Can't stand these people. I was just a sailor. I didn't save the world or complete BUDS with two broken legs or raid Bin Laden's compound in a made for TV special and then dress up like an ass clown and go on TV to cover for Obama and deflect from Ben Ghazi like a ****ing rube.

Que up the Basement Key Board Spec Ops Spankers.
Same here. Did my job, drank a enough San Miquel beer to float a carrier and chased poontang around Olongapo City.

I was the Pilot in Nam that stole a flying saucer!...And When I woke up after R&R ln Bangkok, it took me awhile to get over the hangover I had. I fail to understand why people do this, I take the free drivers license, tag, and the discounts from Home Depot and Lowes..but then again you also have to have a DD-214, Or Drivers license or VA ID. USCGC Nam 70-71 Welcome home to my Brothers in Country..

Same here. Did my job, drank a enough San Miquel beer to float a carrier and chased poontang around Olongapo City.

Always dreamed of getting to HC-1 in the PI. One of my mentors came to HC-4 in Sig after 1 decommed. The stories were amazing and all verified as true from several sources.

Back
Top Bottom