• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STOLEN Walther PPK/S Ser. 116822

Badger

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Georgia Original
49   0
Reaction score
Is on NCIC stolen list
Interarms stainless Walther , not S&W.......if you run up on it, please let me know. THANKS !!
Walther PPKS.jpg

Man, sorry for your loss... FYI other ODT'ers ... hotgunz.com site is not worth the time in my opinion... they fooled me once. They ask for a serial # but no model manufacturer... Don't know what they are harvesting, but it can't be good...

How long has it been? I bought some over the past year and 1 here on ODT a while back but can check when I go to my friends vault. Let me know if it was recent like in the past 3 months ago to save me a trip to search.

Im sure most of you know this but make sure you turn OFF your location services on your smart phone for PHOTOS OR CAMERA, depending on you phone, tablet, etc... if you are taking a picture of your guns at your home
why you might ask?, it will show you gps location of where the picture was taken. Now thieves know where you LIVE!!!

Im sure most of you know this but make sure you turn OFF your location services on your smart phone for PHOTOS OR CAMERA, depending on you phone, tablet, etc... if you are taking a picture of your guns at your home
why you might ask?, it will show you gps location of where the picture was taken. Now thieves know where you LIVE!!!
Never even thought about that. Good Solid advice....

Good, advice. I turned on my Kindle location tab and the picture show location, time and date. I will now turn it off.

Great info. Never suspected that could happen! Some crooks aren't stupid!

Sorry for your loss Badger Badger will keep eyes open!

Man, sorry for your loss... FYI other ODT'ers ... hotgunz.com site is not worth the time in my opinion... they fooled me once. They ask for a serial # but no model manufacturer... Don't know what they are harvesting, but it can't be good...
When I run a weapon on ncic, I run by serial. It returns everything with that serial listed as stolen. Each record has the make and model and finish. I then compare what I have in hand to what the record returns. If the serial doesn't return stolen at all, then I have no worries. I don't know what procedure hotguns has, but serial is required for any entry on ncic so....just food for thought.

When I run a weapon on ncic, I run by serial. It returns everything with that serial listed as stolen. Each record has the make and model and finish. I then compare what I have in hand to what the record returns. If the serial doesn't return stolen at all, then I have no worries. I don't know what procedure hotguns has, but serial is required for any entry on ncic so....just food for thought.
Hi nduffey, are you able to run #'s as a FFL or are you associated with a LE Dept?

Back
Top Bottom