• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stoopid people .. really an illegal sbr...fir sale . Don't do this

yup they are dumb as hell and confusing to a lot of people. its worse when you look at shotguns. Try explaining the logic in this picture to a normal person
theres-retarded-then-theres-nfa-retarded-same-gun-same-factory-25301506.png
Omg, more.. lol. I didn't even know there were laws on those. Would the Mossberg Shockwave shotgun be in the 14" platform with a stamp needed then? That second one down looks like a Shockwave.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Omg, more.. lol. I didn't even know there were laws on those. Would the Mossberg Shockwave shotgun be in the 14" platform with a stamp needed then? That second one down looks like a Shockwave.

teh shockwave is the third one down, no stamp needed because. . . . they felt like it?

teh shockwave is the third one down, no stamp needed because. . . . they felt like it?
Yes, that's right, 3rd one down. Crazy rules just need to be scratched. Maybe we should petition our congressman since we have a friendly administration now.

The comments on that article are full of people giving bad information. The laws are hard enough to understand without people who don't know what they are talking about trying to sound like they do.

View attachment 1248820
Confusion and bad information piled on top of another.

He could have simply sold the Upper and Lower separately and everything would have bee legal. Once you mate them and sell them as a unit it becomes illegal.
That's even a gray area, especially if selling them taken apart but selling together.

Back
Top Bottom