• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop, just stop it!!!!!

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
I’m so busy I hardly have time to notice squat. One thing I have noticed is the endless awesome prices on the ODT, day after day! Stop, just stop it damn it!!! I know this isn’t the normal Tuesday price rant, but good God there are some deals on all sorts of stuff I didn’t know I needed. I might need a bigger bank account if this keeps up!!

I’m so busy I hardly have time to notice squat. One thing I have noticed is the endless awesome prices on the ODT, day after day! Stop, just stop it damn it!!! I know this isn’t the normal Tuesday price rant, but good God there are some deals on all sorts of stuff I didn’t know I needed. I might need a bigger bank account if this keeps up!!
And here I was thinking you were talking about Prime Day...

I’m tempted almost every day with something on here. I’ve been picking up a few, but deals keep popping up. There’s always been good deals, but us seasoned vultures usually snap them up quick. This summer has seen an endless flow of great prices. Vultures like myself can’t snap them all up, so we need more members to break out that cash and buy buy buy!!!!!!
And here I was thinking you were talking about Prime Day...

Prime day!!!! Man, I better get a second job lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom