• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop overpriced buying

People trying to get $1500 + for Zastava rifles come on man I have bought two at $999 and $1049 in last week, For 9 mm it’s not $1.00 rd not .50 cents a round. I just bought 700 rds last week for .38 cents a round so people quit buying everyone overpriced stuff!! We are not losing our guns and ammo geez and people tryin get $800 and $900 for factory glocks and sigs come on man it’s not gold my two local gunstore have them in stock under $600 he’ll even the sig m18 military trial pistols under $1000 LOL. Like I said people quit buying overpriced stuff and get on google and get out to local gunstore and you will find what you are looking for and priced right.
Thank you so much I’m sure you saved someone some money.

585t12.jpg

People trying to get $1500 + for Zastava rifles come on man I have bought two at $999 and $1049 in last week, For 9 mm it’s not $1.00 rd not .50 cents a round. I just bought 700 rds last week for .38 cents a round so people quit buying everyone overpriced stuff!! We are not losing our guns and ammo geez and people tryin get $800 and $900 for factory glocks and sigs come on man it’s not gold my two local gunstore have them in stock under $600 he’ll even the sig m18 military trial pistols under $1000 LOL. Like I said people quit buying overpriced stuff and get on google and get out to local gunstore and you will find what you are looking for and priced right.

The military trial pistols were Sig M17. The m18 is a compact version of the m17 and as far as I know was never issued to any military unit.
I had one of the military issued m17 snd sold mine for $1400 a year ago. You are very mistaken about the values.

Back
Top Bottom