• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STOP posting pics of guns with items that are "not included"

Wuh-ell, iff'n I wuz to take the Tasco snapper scope off'n the Archangel Nagant it wooodn't be no Archangel Mosin Snapper Raffle now wood it? Huh bright guy? Plus, you'd be able to see whar I ****ed up the finish on the raffle before you agree to come to the meet.

Wuh-ell, iff'n I wuz to take the Tasco snapper scope off'n the Archangel Nagant it wooodn't be no Archangel Mosin Snapper Raffle now wood it? Huh bright guy? Plus, you'd be able to see whar I ****ed up the finish on the raffle before you agree to come to the meet.
1sp5e2.jpg

OK, I can see your point on scopes, but an AR stock or a rail mounted light on a pistol are pretty easy to take off.

Take them off, take the pics for your ad and then put them back on until it sells.

Its far easier for you to use your imagination than for me to go to effort to take pics with things switched around so you can see them and not just imagine them......see how simple that is AND your fault??

I see it every day.

Pics of a rifle for sale that has a nice scope on it but.....
"SCOPE NOT INCLUDED"

Pics of an AR for sale that has a Magpul stock on it but.....
"STOCK NOT INCLUDED"

Pics of a pistol for sale that has a nice tac light mounted on it but.....
"LIGHT NOT INCLUDED"

If you're not going to include it in the sale, then take it off BEFORE you take pics for your ad you lazy SOBs!

-->RANT OVER<--
X2,GUN FOR SAIL WITH OTHER'S, HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE IT IS,JUST MOVE ON ,NO SAIL

Back
Top Bottom