• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Store Owner Shoots and Kills Shoplifter Walking Out The Door

So had the thief not entered his store and physically tried to steal would he be dead?

Would he be guilty in your eyes if he was police?

But whatever , we both have our minds made up. I personally dont guve a **** about dead criminals who drag normal folks into their hemisphere of ****. Hope you dont have to deal with being hamstrung by what is maybe technically legal whilest being victimized
This would be a bad shoot by a cop, too.

No worries about hesitation for me. I know the law and won't have a second thought if deadly force is needed. How about you? Just bang away and hope for the best? That's much more likely to make a person hesitate.

I sure ain't going to stand by and watch somebody steal anything I've worked for,work is too hard....let the thieves rob the store blind and when that 20.00 hatchet becomes a 40.00 hatchet let's see who complains about the high prices...

I sure ain't going to stand by and watch somebody steal anything I've worked for,work is too hard....let the thieves rib the store blind and when that 20.00 hatchet becomes a to.00 hatchet let's see who complains about the high prices...
So, the first and only step from letting them steal you blind is kill them. Yeah, okay.

So, the first and only step from letting them steal you blind is kill them. Yeah, okay.
It is very similar to the ROE and use of force policy that soldiers have to live by.
There is even quite a bit of the law of war that is applicable to the ordinary fighting man.

It is part of being a professional soldier.

This would be a bad shoot by a cop, too.

No worries about hesitation for me. I know the law and won't have a second thought if deadly force is needed. How about you? Just bang away and hope for the best? That's much more likely to make a person hesitate.
I wouldnt own a store that deals with the general public.

not so much about what I would do, and ya bad shoot, but you're calling the shooter an asshole and bad person and it looks like to me he was put in a situation he didn't want to be in nor knew how to handle because of a recidivist piece of **** who probably should have been killed along time ago

so ya, vote him guilty but you think he deserves jail and to have his life ruined because of this? i dont :)

I wouldnt own a store that deals with the general public.

not so much about what I would do, and ya bad shoot, but you're calling the shooter an asshole and bad person and it looks like to me he was put in a situation he didn't want to be in nor knew how to handle because of a recidivist piece of **** who probably should have been killed along time ago

so ya, vote him guilty but you think he deserves jail and to have his life ruined because of this? i dont :)
He absolutely does. He killed a man over a $15 hatchet.

Back
Top Bottom