• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Store Owner Shoots and Kills Shoplifter Walking Out The Door

Having followed this thread from the beginning i have reached the following conclusion.....

giphy (1).gif

Looks like the shooter is going to be in so trouble in the near future. They have charged him with murder. Contrary to some opinions here, evidently the deceased did not have a hatchet or weapon in his hand.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-...ooting-death-stand-your-ground-claim-rejected

Where does it state that? He clearly does from the video.

You nust have heap better eyes than me because I can't see a hatchet. I would hope that if the guy did have a hatchet in his hand that the DA would not bring charges of murder on him but alas, I have been mistaken before.

I'm sure I saw the hatchet in the Mexican's right hand and it fell out of his hand visibly after he was shot and on his way down to the ground.

But other news reports about the shooting say that he just put the hatchet in his pants and concealed under his shirt, and then attempted to leave the store with it.
Those news reports do not say that he grabbed it or otherwise had it in his hand at any point. But those news reporters could be trying to spin the evidence (lying by material omission) to advance a narrative that white people are racist and prone to kill Hispanics.

You nust have heap better eyes than me because I can't see a hatchet. I would hope that if the guy did have a hatchet in his hand that the DA would not bring charges of murder on him but alas, I have been mistaken before.
Dont feel bad 98 % of us wrong 98% of the time...I'm used to it ... I'm always wrong..even on what day of the week it is... ALWAYS

I can't do the fancy still shot circle thing but you can see it in his right hand even through the door at the 23-24 second mark and plain as day laying on the ground at :35.

Back
Top Bottom