• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Store Owner Shoots and Kills Shoplifter Walking Out The Door

I don’t see any serious struggle inside the store between the 2 men, but what I notice (this time) is that Mr Hatchet appeared more outside the store than inside when shot.

Didn’t that Texas-neighbor dude serve NO time for killing the 2 burglars whom he shot way-outside his neighbors house, while on the phone with 911. ?

Maybe Mr Hatchet has a felony rap sheet with history of physical violence ?
that guy had the two burglars come after him while he was holding a shotgun. they died in his yard, not his neighbors actually if I remember correctly

either way, **** em :)

Had a chance to watch the video. At that kind of distance the thief could have grabbed that hatchet and struck pretty quickly. If I'm the shop owner, I'm not getting anywhere close to that. I'm not interested in a gun vs hatchet fight at arms length. Despite the fact that the shop owner was pursing him, it seems ass backwards to punish a law abiding citizen for protecting their property. If you get killed while choosing to break the law, it's your own damn fault and no one else should shoulder the blame imo.

Had a chance to watch the video. At that kind of distance the thief could have grabbed that hatchet and struck pretty quickly. If I'm the shop owner, I'm not getting anywhere close to that. I'm not interested in a gun vs hatchet fight at arms length. Despite the fact that the shop owner was pursing him, it seems ass backwards to punish a law abiding citizen for protecting their property. If you get killed while choosing to break the law, it's your own damn fault and no one else should shoulder the blame imo.
You ever gotten a speeding ticket? That's also breaking the law and is also a misdemeanor.

KILL ALL SPEEDERS! HELL YEAH! :rockon:

:doh:

Back
Top Bottom