• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Straight trade

it seems to me that people do not understand , a used gun is not worth what you paid for it!!!!!
it is now not new anymore!!!!!
for you uncultured folks out there USED means that it has been shot.

Yep, had 3 items this week,listed on here that I was interested in. All 3 were more than new at Bud's or Cherokee. And heaven forbid I make a "lowball" offer.

it seems to me that people do not understand , a used gun is not worth what you paid for it!!!!
In all fairness, sometimes they're worth a lot more than what you originally paid for them.

IMG_1032.JPG

I have Had good straight up trades. Two of them recently. I traded something I did not want for something I did. And vice versa. What I don't understand is "trades only if in my favor." And trade value being higher than a selling price.

Let's say I offer you a HK Mk 23 new never fired, A AR50A1 50bmg new never fired with nightforce scope and rings and ammo, a New never fired PTR with 25 HK mags and 500 rounds of federal SMK at 2 dollars a round for your 4500 dollar motorcycle. Would you accept that offer?

I have a bike I will give you for all that...

I have Had good straight up trades. Two of them recently. I traded something I did not want for something I did. And vice versa. What I don't understand is "trades only if in my favor." And trade value being higher than a selling price.
Just move on,no big deal. I trade all the time even up.

I buy new guns at CGP or order online. I shop and occasionally buy used guns here. Why pay retail ftf ? No warranty...etc. The new ones I buy I usually keep. Seen a lot of ads here with goose eggs for feedback and prices out the wazoo. Methinks new folk have no idea that most of the oldies here know values pretty well or at least the range. Saw a used rifle recently for 200 more than new ones at Buds. Now if one is skeered of filling out paper maybe the extra 200 is worth it.....

Back
Top Bottom