• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Street outlaw's neworleans , anyone watching?

Love Street Outlaws in OKC but watched one episode of NOLA and it's wayy too ghetto for mr.

That's my impression also, and some of those idiots hanging around with race car drivers. The directors probably scripted NOLA to have younger (cool dudes) hang with the drivers to promote a show directed for the younger audience . NOLA street outlaws has run its course IMO. OKC, brings in a more mature type audience which is more realistic to race fans. Now the cars, there is nothing street about them. Running on methanol , huge slicks, full cages, not anything street car about them. OH, forgot the full racing chassis,

That's my impression also, and some of those idiots hanging around with race car drivers. The directors probably scripted NOLA to have younger (cool dudes) hang with the drivers to promote a show directed for the younger audience . NOLA street outlaws has run its course IMO. OKC, brings in a more mature type audience which is more realistic to race fans. Now the cars, there is nothing street about them. Running on methanol , huge slicks, full cages, not anything street car about them. OH, forgot the full racing chassis,

There's been places for years that they bring trailers and line up on the side of the road...nothing me and you would consider "street."

Ok, you refreshed my memory. Its been a while since I've been up that way. Is it still a 1/4, I know lots of them are going an 1/8
Brainerd = 1/8 , Paradise (Calhoun) = 1/8. A couple those guys that run at Paradise shouldn't be underestimated (they ain't always showin all their cards lol). they changed Brainerd to 1/8

Back
Top Bottom