• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stress, anxiety, and volatility...trying to get past it!

Eat a good diet, avoid soda, avoid artificial ingredients, stay physically active, get 7 or 8 hours of sleep, don't watch or listen to news / talk TV & Radio, find entertainment that makes you laugh.
Fucitol_0b0776_2021620.jpg

I took meds for years. I finally realized all of my issues have one thing in common and that is me. I had to own some of my stuff and realize that maybe my expectations are twisted. Since I have stopped my meds I am surviving. I’m not happy but I’m living.

As for customer service tanking over the past few years. I can agree but I can also say that customer expectations and demands have also changed.

A lot of good advice here. I quit listening to the radio, watching tv, ate very clean, exercised 6x week, tried to cut out all the negative I could and still had problems. Go to a holistic doctor and have some blood work done. I had a crazy explosive temper - started taking horomone medication and it all went away. Stay away from antidepressants at all cost. You may have low testosterone and high estrogen due to many environmental factors.
Low T is not the issue, I just had my yearly physical and my T level was right in the middle of the acceptable range. Will avoid the antidepressants though...

Back
Top Bottom