• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Strider SMFs at table prices live on website right now

I guess I just haven't had that flavor of cool aid yet to have an urge to spend that kind of money on a sharp piece of steel.

I just carry a basic Knives of Alaska blade, D2 steel and American made.

Why do you care how other people spend their money? You a Democrat or something? If it's not your thing, move along, it's not difficult.

Why do you care how other people spend their money? You a Democrat or something? If it's not your thing, move along, it's not difficult.
Funny thing is people with that opinion spend loads of money on things they find value in but call people crazy for spending money on what others find value in. I wonder if he goes on LMT, fn scar, b&t posts and calls them crazy for spending that much on a gun.

Funny thing is people with that opinion spend loads of money on things they find value in but call people crazy for spending money on what others find value in. I wonder if he goes on LMT, fn scar, b&t posts and calls them crazy for spending that much on a gun.

Yes Sir, totally agree. Folks work hard for their money. If they purchase something that brings them joy or they like, I'm happy for them, even if it's not my "thing". It's certainly none of my business how they spend their money.

Hobbies and interest vary, ain't nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom