Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskan

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
95   0
Reaction score
Striplings General Store - DOES NOT SALE AMMO

The owners of Striplings General Store have let some local ODTers use the parking lot to have a ammo/firearms type swap meet in the parking lot twice, but some doggone fragging neckbeards keep calling the store and asking what ammo is in stock. ITS A DAMN Grocery store/gas station MORONS! @Lionheart does not need the owner calling him while he is on vacation.

Our future Swap meets at Striplings are now in jeopardy and I for one will not be looking into other places.

The owners of Striplings General Store have let some local ODTers use the parking lot to have a ammo/firearms type swap meet in the parking lot twice, but some doggone fragging neckbeards keep calling the store and asking what ammo is in stock. ITS A DAMN Grocery store/gas station MORONS! @Lionheart does not need the owner calling him while he is on vacation.

Our future Swap meets at Striplings are now in jeopardy and I for one will not be looking into other places.
*sail

welcome to the parade of stupid that is odt.

They do however have decent quality meat and some of their prepared food is good. Rather than calling them with stupid questions, stop in, shop, spend some money. I've had quite a few direct meets there and I since I'm in essence using their property for trades it's only fair to spread a little money around at a great local business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom