• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stripped lowers

Wow. So if I find one would it affect me owning one?

nah as any on the market will have gone through all the proper channels but if you do have any issue with it you may run into some problems. That and with it ending supply for now I haven't seen any just laying around

Wow. So if I find one would it affect me owning one?

No and as far as issues, it's a stripped lower so as long as you function test, I wouldn't worry about it. And someone will pick the company anyway.

I was in local gun shop today, and they had 3 complete Stag lowers, and I think they were all at $300.

True true. All I wanted was the dang deer... Oh well no biggie. 'Preciate it!

oh trust me I feel yah, im still trying to justify spending the money on an umbrella corp lower and just cant convince myself to pay that much for a logo, maybe i'll just slap a sticker on my psa lol

oh trust me I feel yah, im still trying to justify spending the money on an umbrella corp lower and just cant convince myself to pay that much for a logo, maybe i'll just slap a sticker on my psa lol
I'll only pay the high price for a name if it's worth the quality. I'm not gonna pay out the you know what for a just a name/picture. That's just dumb. Ha! I'd go with the sticker too!

Back
Top Bottom