• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Strongly considering a VZ-61

rustyboy

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Rear Admiral
86   0
Reaction score
I realized my 32ACP collection was growing and have stockpiled quite a bit of ammo. Stumbled across the VZ61, the REAL Skorpion. Considering buying one from Czech Point, buying a kit from gunbroker for a full stock of back up parts, SBRing it and adding the wire stock adapter.

Anybody got one? Is this the answer to my desire to turn money into noise?

Seems to be a lot of .32acp surplus pistols coming out these days, too.

I remember when CDNN had 'em for like $299 or something...

Oh, and @sovietak474u

Do it. I love mine. Fun build, even more fun as an SBR. Runs like a beast, top ejecting over your head. Surprisingly accurate and the smallest SBR I own.

700CE2DF-6012-4BAE-B8A3-2AE7AB17B220.jpeg
54A89A29-E23B-44FE-B77B-0281EEC82D06.jpeg
EBDCE4EB-3FAE-40F6-A2A6-14ACD51F27D4.jpeg

I found it easier to buy the kit, then buy the receiver that’s already drilled and tapped for the stock plate. Buy the stock plate. Drop your form 1 and then attach plate and stock. Super fun gun. I ride With it a lot. Fits in a hand bag with 5 x 20 round mags no problem. If you need help accomplishing shoot me a PM I can walk you through it fast.

Heads up. Get a kit sooner than later.

I really want it threaded in 1/2x28. I can't track down a kit with that setup. Is there a flaw with a plan to order the threaded czech point, buy a kit for full back up, scavenge stock and wood grip, F1, buy adapter plate, party?

I end up with duplicate everything but the engraved lower and stock/plate and an unthreaded upper. Plus 6 mags. I may be in for $200 more, but have a parts bin started and won't need mags

I really want it threaded in 1/2x28. I can't track down a kit with that setup. Is there a flaw with a plan to order the threaded czech point, buy a kit for full back up, scavenge stock and wood grip, F1, buy adapter plate, party?

I end up with duplicate everything but the engraved lower and stock/plate and an unthreaded upper. Plus 6 mags. I may be in for $200 more, but have a parts bin started and won't need mags
Czechpoint has uppers threaded

Just great !!! Now something else I want that I know nothing about but remembered , hey , I have a wire stock for one ! You guys are killing
me ! So do I buy a semi auto good to go for $650 or parts and kit for about the same ?

Back
Top Bottom