• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Struggling finding gunpowder...

Driving around searching is expensive. Hazmat fees are not that bad if ordering 4 or more pounds, plus primers can ship on the same fee.

Going to a gunshow will cost you about as much as hazmat, and you are not guaranteed they will have what you want.

Believe it or not, there's a thing called a "telephone" that everyone has and no one uses anymore. : )

Much cheaper than driving! And a lot faster, to boot.

But yeah, buying in bulk mailorder is the only way to actually save money on powder. None of the local places can touch Midsouth/Grafs/Wideners/Powder Valley.

Believe it or not, there's a thing called a "telephone" that everyone has and no one uses anymore. : )

Much cheaper than driving! And a lot faster, to boot.

But yeah, buying in bulk mailorder is the only way to actually save money on powder. None of the local places can touch Midsouth/Grafs/Wideners/Powder Valley.

Good luck with that phone thing. I get more wrong info from the clueless that answer the phones at businesses these days than correct info.

Bass Pro refuses to even check.

Dixie Ammo Dump has 1lb to 50 lb containers. Just off 85 exit 129 east about 5 miles. Great guys and nice full line store.

237 Amy Industrial Ln
Hoschton, GA 30548
United States

How far you want to drive? I know of a place in Norcross that has a small selection on the shelf, and I know a place in Gainesville that has an entire isle full of powder.

I found a pretty good selection at Dawsonville Gun and Pawn on 53 near 400. It's right on my path to and from work.

Tell me more about the store in Gainesville with an isle full of powder.

Back
Top Bottom