• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stuffed bell peppers

Check it out...jalapeño in the center...

Man, it's got some heat!

View attachment 1745034
Mighty fine lookin Grub! I take my bells and roast them on the grill first to burn the outer skin and peel them. Then I cut the top off and put the cooked filling in. At that point I did as you do and finish in the oven...Congrats! that is one dish, I have always enjoyed..Thanks for posting

Mighty fine lookin Grub! I take my bells and roast them on the grill first to burn the outer skin and peel them. Then I cut the top off and put the cooked filling in. At that point I did as you do and finish in the oven...Congrats! that is one dish, I have always enjoyed..Thanks for posting

Man...if I'm getting props from you, I KNOW I'm doing something right!

I like the roasting idea. I think I should have cooked mine a little longer at a higher temp. They were still delicious.

I like the roasting idea. I think I should have cooked mine a little longer at a higher temp. They were still delicious.

This crossed my mind, but the funny thing is I only thought about doing the jalapeños...and I thought to myself, I'm not firing up the grill for 3 jalapeños! Lmao!

Man...if I'm getting props from you, I KNOW I'm doing something right!
I Sir truly enjoy those that have the passion, to create and enjoy a good dish of grub...I only try to offer a few of the things that I have learned, over many years of the amateur passion for cooking, that I have..Keep doing what your doing and I will continue to enjoy your post!

I Sir truly enjoy those that have the passion, to create and enjoy a good dish of grub...I only try to offer a few of the things that I have learned, over many years of the amateur passion for cooking, that I have..Keep doing what your doing and I will continue to enjoy your post!

Thanks for that! I was a little worried about posting it before I even got a chance to try it...but I thought, I like all these ingredients separate so they can't be bad combined lol!

Back
Top Bottom