• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid Comments in Laws Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we shouldn't be allowed to point out a law that is unconstitutional and say that we won't recognize unconstitutional laws? Any law that is passed we should just accept as fact because our "betters" decree it so? Why do you care? Are you afraid of people saying such things will bring down retribution? Or does it just annoy you that some people do not recognize the power of suits to rule our lives as they please?

Since this forum has a "law and order" section, which is different from the 'politics' or 'general discussion' or 'stupid stuff' sections,

I suggest that when there's a discussion of a gun law, especially a CURRENT or OFFICIALLY PROPOSED new law, that stupid comments in the genre of "I don't care what the law says. I do what I want, how and when I want!" be deleted.

Those comments belong in the stupid stuff section, for anti-government rants or for dead-horse-beating public proclamations of loyalty to the 2nd Amd.

Since this forum has a "law and order" section, which is different from the 'politics' or 'general discussion' or 'stupid stuff' sections,

I suggest that when there's a discussion of a gun law, especially a CURRENT or OFFICIALLY PROPOSED new law, that stupid comments in the genre of "I don't care what the law says. I do what I want, how and when I want!" be deleted.

Those comments belong in the stupid stuff section, for anti-government rants or for dead-horse-beating public proclamations of loyalty to the 2nd Amd.
So. Censorship, then.

At least they didn't add "One way or the other".
I remember flying on Lockheed Constellations in the 50s , versions of Douglas C54s and even a DC3 from Delta down to Gulfport in the 60s......back when there were stewardesses.......flying used to be a pleasure, really. Today? Thank TSA, MBAs, computer scheduling and seat cramping, and all those 'stewardesses' who kept working to become the aging flight attendant hags of today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom