• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid Comments in Laws Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train Wreck Thread.gif

I remember flying on Lockheed Constellations in the 50s , versions of Douglas C54s and even a DC3 from Delta down to Gulfport in the 60s......back when there were stewardesses.......flying used to be a pleasure, really. Today? Thank TSA, MBAs, computer scheduling and seat cramping, and all those 'stewardesses' who kept working to become the aging flight attendant hags of today....
When I was traveling around the world and domestically for work I was always amazed at the crap that people dragged on the plane. Greyhounds of the skies.

I completely expected some day to have people come on the plane carrying a wooden crate with chickens inside.

When I was traveling around the world and domestically for work I was always amazed at the crap that people dragged on the plane. Greyhounds of the skies.

I completely expected some day to have people come on the plane carrying a wooden crate with chickens inside.
Depending how far in you go and were...I have seen this.

Years ago when I was flying down to the islands in the Caribbean I had guys bring on car tires.

Since this forum has a "law and order" section, which is different from the 'politics' or 'general discussion' or 'stupid stuff' sections,

I suggest that when there's a discussion of a gun law, especially a CURRENT or OFFICIALLY PROPOSED new law, that stupid comments in the genre of "I don't care what the law says. I do what I want, how and when I want!" be deleted.

Those comments belong in the stupid stuff section, for anti-government rants or for dead-horse-beating public proclamations of loyalty to the 2nd Amd.
Censorship is a plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom