• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid things you did when you were a kid

When we were about 10 or so the neighborgood kids and I used to play snipers. We would all grab our BB guns and, with a “two pump limit” go play war in the wooded and tall grass area back of our property. Ya. We’d shoot each other like the trenches of Normandy. No face or eye protection, nothing. Well we’d pump the shat out of those daisy BB guns - forget the two pump limit. Finally somebody caught one in the forehead and when the parents found out, that was the end of that game.

Playing with fireworks at age 12 me and a friend were shooting them at a closed Church Pew company his dad owned, apparently shooting cherry bombs in sawdust piles can start fires. The Woodworks company, all 5 buildings and contents burned to the ground. So, I became a Fireman in Atl to pay for my mistake.

I had a habit of catching animals and spray painting them pretty much anything that was slower than me or would fit in a havaheart. Orange or red turtles were a hit plus I felt it helped people not run over em. Blue raccoon was the hardest as it’s hard to paint in thick welding gloves. Chrome armadillos still make me laugh though.

Playing with fireworks at age 12 me and a friend were shooting them at a closed Church Pew company his dad owned, apparently shooting cherry bombs in sawdust piles can start fires. The Woodworks company, all 5 buildings and contents burned to the ground. So, I became a Fireman in Atl to pay for my mistake.
No shnittt ?? That’s a story of the week on the big paper/news channels on t.v.

Back when I was kid living in Stone Mountain, I tried writing/etching my name in/on my parents parking pad next to the house. The gasoline didn't work to well, but I did make my neighbor crap himself when I inadvertently set the gas can on fire. Parents never could get that black spot off the concrete before we moved. :becky: :angel:

Back when I was kid living in Stone Mountain, I tried writing/etching my name in/on my parents parking pad next to the house. The gasoline didn't work to well, but I did make my neighbor crap himself when I inadvertently set the gas can on fire. Parents never could get that black spot off the concrete before we moved. :becky: :angel:
Bwahahaha! Why is it we were so inundated with fire when we were young and destructive ??

Back
Top Bottom