• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid Walmart stuff

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
I was in a Yulee FL Walmart killing time waiting for tires to be put on and noticed there were no guns for sale in the store other the air rifles. The guy at the counter stated they quit selling them. They had ammo though, 22, 350, 308, 12ga, 20ga, 3030, 7.62x51 etc

My local St Marys Walmart has several rifles and shotguns but no ammo.

Makes no sense.

I was in the Griffin Walmart looking for a baking pan and slid over to sporting goods. Plenty of guns but no ammo in sight. I don't frequent Walmart much any more since I had all our prescriptions transferred to Ingles but I can tell you from my infrequent trips to the locust grove store that I haven't seen any ammo in there for at least 2 years now.

I had pretty much cold turkeyed walwort for about a year. Till yesterday . I just could not get those damn glazed chicken nuggets to leave my brain alone for some reason lately. No ammo. Grocery shelves looked sadly apocalyptic. Not even 1 box of Ritz crackers to be had. Not even a damaged box. Meat dept was about the same. Better tighten your belts, folks. And stock up on beer. Ugly is on the horizon.

I had pretty much cold turkeyed walwort for about a year. Till yesterday . I just could not get those damn glazed chicken nuggets to leave my brain alone for some reason lately. No ammo. Grocery shelves looked sadly apocalyptic. Not even 1 box of Ritz crackers to be had. Not even a damaged box. Meat dept was about the same. Better tighten your belts, folks. And stock up on beer. Ugly is on the horizon.
Everything that we'll face in the coming future is written in The Book of Revelation

I was in a Yulee FL Walmart killing time waiting for tires to be put on and noticed there were no guns for sale in the store other the air rifles. The guy at the counter stated they quit selling them. They had ammo though, 22, 350, 308, 12ga, 20ga, 3030, 7.62x51 etc

My local St Marys Walmart has several rifles and shotguns but no ammo.

Makes no sense.
One without the other isn’t gonna hurt somebody. Gives them a feeling that they are helping the gun violence they here all over the news.

Ugly, and his side kick "Evil" have been on a roll here in the DSA (Dystopian States of America) since about 9/11 or so.

Back
Top Bottom