• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Subdivision Eviction in Rockdale turns up Missiles and Full Auto Weapons

Espartis

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
No charges being filed...apparently he was a collector??

A residential eviction in a Rockdale County subdivision filled with foreclosures was anything but routine on Wednesday when deputies found missiles and a machine gun on the premises.

The Rockdale sheriff's deputies called in state and federal agents and, eventually, the U.S. Air Force because they didn't know what to make of the missiles.

"They discovered all sorts of strange weapons," said Sgt. Jodi Shupe, a spokeswoman for the Rockdale County Sheriff's Office.

A Georgia Bureau of Investigations bomb squad detonated two missiles, Shupe said. The Air Force was called after U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents inspected the weapons and were unsure what to do with them.

The resident, a developer who built many of the nearby homes, likely will not be charged with a crime, Shupe said. So police were not releasing his identity.

"He apparently was a collector," Shupe said.

Authorities arrived at the location -- Moccasin Trail SW at Miller Bottom Road SW -- to evict the resident in the afternoon. They were still there after 10 p.m. because of their discoveries.

if they were registered as destructive devices and each individually stamped, wouldnt the police already know about the collector's missile collection?

They were all inert display pieces you can buy at any surplus store. Typical libtard reporting. Everything they found was no more dangerous than a deck of cards.

What's bad is they detonated his missiles to find out if they were dangerous. So in other words they destroyed his collection then told him they were gonna be nice and cut him a break by not filling charges against him. If it was me to heck with the charges who's gonna pay for my missiles?

Many of us could be unfairly demonized like this. We're sorry we stomped on your rights...but we won't charge you so we're cook, right? I've got a demilled bazooka....what would they call in the Cavalry?

Back
Top Bottom