• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Subsonic 9mm ammo

Yup, bought a case just for using with a can.

It is quiet, but not any more so than 147. After all, subsonic is subsonic.

Unfortunately, there's also a lot of unburnt powder being blown back at you. They must use some really cheap powder since it really showers you with unburnt (but still burning) powder residue. After going through 2 boxes with 3 different guns, I had black speckles up my forearms to my shirt sleeves.

Too bad since I had high hopes that this would be cheap suppressor food, but for now I'll stick with 147gr Lawman when I can find it at a good price. That stays subsonic and burns clean.

As regular 9mm ammo it works fine though.

I tend to be selective with my ammo especially before investing a couple hundred dollars into a bunch. I brought some Summit Subsonic 9mm 147gr but it doesnt fit in my Glocks match barrel. Now I only have some Foicchi 158 which I really like but I'm running low. Need some more.

I tend to be selective with my ammo especially before investing a couple hundred dollars into a bunch. I brought some Summit Subsonic 9mm 147gr but it doesnt fit in my Glocks match barrel. Now I only have some Foicchi 158 which I really like but I'm running low. Need some more.

You going to sell the Summit?

Yeah, I was kicking myself for getting this without trying a few boxes first, but it was a good deal and is decent ammo, just not what I wanted for running supressed.

I've seen the Fiocchi 158s a few times, but it never lasted long.

Yeah, I was kicking myself for getting this without trying a few boxes first, but it was a good deal and is decent ammo, just not what I wanted for running supressed.

I've seen the Fiocchi 158s a few times, but it never lasted long.

Yea its regarded as some of if not the best subsonic 9mm and its always on the high side. I think I ordered some from PSA a while back they had a good deal on it. Generally I see it for around $15-16 a box. You looking for some?

Got mine at Targetsportsusa.com 147grain they are Speer Lawman. .22 per rnd delivered. $219.80 in stock delivered and a $10 rebate through 3/31/17. These work great in my 1911 9mm and my CZ Scorpion suppressed.

Back
Top Bottom