• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sugar weasel and trash panda VS LMt and dead air nomad

I’m not spending a bunch of money on a build just to put something bootleg in there . I’m sure there is a reason why it’s cheaper . Buy once cry once

Contrary to its name the Bootleg BCG is suppose to be really good. I've even heard that PWS makes both the Gemtech and the Bootleg BCG.

They are extremely robust and solid . I am in the process of building a 2nd LMT . Just waiting on a barrel and I’m waiting to see what POF does about the defective trigger group they sold me.

View attachment 2152696

Phenomenal job on the build thus far! I'd be interested in taking it off your hands, if you'd ever possibly think of letting it go?

what's the specs/setup on your LMT? I've got an older one with a 5.56 and 6.8 barrel. Eventually would like to get a Nomad to run 300/5.56/6.8 and 6.5 bolt gun thru it.

I saw where they are selling the HB/SW 300bo barrels. Might have to build one of my uppers with one of their barrels.

what's the specs/setup on your LMT? I've got an older one with a 5.56 and 6.8 barrel. Eventually would like to get a Nomad to run 300/5.56/6.8 and 6.5 bolt gun thru it.

I saw where they are selling the HB/SW 300bo barrels. Might have to build one of my uppers with one of their barrels.
I have the LM8 and the cqb. Both with the propriety quick detach barrel system. I did modify a heavy colt barrel to fit the cqb . I was lazy on this new one and just bought the LMT barrel.

You will love the nomad . I shoot my nomad more than any thing else . It sounds awesome on anything

I have the LM8 and the cqb. Both with the propriety quick detach barrel system. I did modify a heavy colt barrel to fit the cqb . I was lazy on this new one and just bought the LMT barrel.
You will love the nomad . I shoot my nomad more than any thing else . It sounds awesome on anything
I've got a CQB MRP. I keep looking at some of the newer/lighter versions and at least now they have some M-lok versions vs the proprietary rails. The MLC has my eye, I'd like to have the full ambi lower as well. And a 300 barrel. and a 224V barrel. and.... guess it's time to go buy a lottery ticket!

I've got a couple more months to go on my Ghost M and Mask, but will probably get a Nomad next. Then another 22 can. lol.

I've got a CQB MRP. I keep looking at some of the newer/lighter versions and at least now they have some M-lok versions vs the proprietary rails. The MLC has my eye, I'd like to have the full ambi lower as well. And a 300 barrel. and a 224V barrel. and.... guess it's time to go buy a lottery ticket!

I've got a couple more months to go on my Ghost M and Mask, but will probably get a Nomad next. Then another 22 can. lol.
I just got their enhanced bolt carrier group yesterday . It is stupid heavy and robust . Should hold up well but they are expensive and hard to find

Back
Top Bottom