• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suggestions!

I almost thought that was the intended purpose of her introductory post. Kind of like a "hey guys I'm a girl!" kind of post.

And you have to specify, pics of the items for sale, or of her? Chances are, both will increase responses. :lol:
Not sure what was intended by this, I was trying to purchase a Glock 17, I was asked to send a PM and then there was no reply, so U was confused. New to this site. I see men readily getting replies back, so I was asking for help and suggestions. Not hey, look I'm a girl. Thanks .

Not sure what was intended by this, I was trying to purchase a Glock 17, I was asked to send a PM and then there was no reply, so U was confused. New to this site. I see men readily getting replies back, so I was asking for help and suggestions. Not hey, look I'm a girl. Thanks .
You are a new member with no feedback. Be patient, use spellcheck and good grammar and you will get replies.
If you whine or insinuate that you are being discriminated against for your sex then you will not do well here.
Many successful female traders here...but they are not thin-skinned.

You are a new member with no feedback. Be patient, use spellcheck and good grammar and you will get replies.
If you whine or insinuate that you are being discriminated against for your sex then you will not do well here.
Ok. Thank you!

I did a deal with "Large Marge" one time... it was scarey... here is a pic, I'm the one on the right. :pound:
6gl52pvopp631.jpg

Didn’t mean to insult you in any way. It’s a trading site but we do a lot of socializing on here too so we like to feel new members out.

Yeah like others said give it some time. Check their feedback and see how long they’ve been around. Most like time members will get back to you in a timely fashion. But yeah part of it could be because you’re new too. Stay patient and it’ll work out. Welcome to the odt.

Didn’t mean to insult you in any way. It’s a trading site but we do a lot of socializing on here too so we like to feel new members out.

Yeah like others said give it some time. Check their feedback and see how long they’ve been around. Most like time members will get back to you in a timely fashion. But yeah part of it could be because you’re new too. Stay patient and it’ll work out. Welcome to the odt.
Thank you! I appreciate the insight! Glad to be onboard!

Back
Top Bottom