• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suggetions for a leather holster for Ruger Wranglers?

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
505   0
Reaction score
My kids think the Ruger Wrangler is better than Xbox (finally!!). I keep them in pistol bags for transport to the range and back but it kills them that they don't have a holster for them like McClintock. Does anyone have a source for a decent (affordable) leather holster? They wont see much severe duty and really more of a "cool" feature than a necessity.

I picked up a nice holster for my Heritage Rough Rider a couple years ago on ebay from a guy in Texas that made them. I wanted a shorter one for my 4.75" barrel gun and he accommodated. Took a couple weeks but the price was right, about $30 as I recall. Nothing fancy, but well made, plain, sort of a working man's holster, not a Roy Rogers or Hopalong Cassidy model. If I can find his name and contact info I will post it.
================================
bigtexleather
Carrolton, Texas

just go to ebay and search for Wrangler holsters, he will come right up. Again, his stuff is well made of quality leather, not fancy.

Re-read your post, be advised that most ranges require guns be carried in cased, unloaded. So strolling in with a holstered gun might be frowned upon. Quick draw practice from a holster isn't generally allowed either. If you are home, knock yourself out.

I second eBay, picked up a nice quality leather holster for my Roger Mark III for $30 or so. I can’t remember the seller’s name but a search there should turn up several.

just did a search on eBay, turned up 29 from $22.50 for a plain leather and up to $68 for a fancy leather one. Couple of nylon ones too for much less than the plain leather.

Back
Top Bottom