• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  Summer Carry FT 1921 Zehna Type I .25 acp- less than 5" long and can fit in your shirt pocket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
310   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT 1921 German Zehna Type I .25 acp- less than 5" long and can fit in your shirt pocket!

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Shotgun or something of interest

Caliber: .25 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 1921 (circa 1921 based on the low serial number) .25 acp German Zehna pistol. It is in pretty good shape and comes with only 1 magazine. No box or anything else. Have about 19 +/- rounds of .25 that will go with it.

Full disclosure- I bought the pistol used, obviously, and the seller told me it does not fire. So I took it apart and used Ballistol to clean all the gunk accumulated. The firing pin is in decent shape, whereas most don't work due to breakage from dry firing- so if you come to check the gun out, do NOT dry fire unless you have your own snap caps.

I went to the range with a full box of 50 and as you can see, I shot off 31 rounds.

However, when I loaded the magazine full of rounds, it jams, and had to take out a round. Then I shot off @ 2 rounds consistently with no FTF and then jammed.

Then, I tried loading only 3 rounds in the magazine and it cycled all 3 with no problem. I ran 3 rounds at a time in the magazine.

So, it may need more cleaning, the ramp polished, or a new magazine spring?

Here is an excellent right up on these pistols, and you can check GB for past sales and see where the values stand:

http://unblinkingeye.com/Guns/Zehna/zehna.html

I am looking to trade towards a Mossberg something shotgun. No single shots please. Or, trade towards an anything 9mm or .40, plus cash on my side.

Please send me all offers via PM.

Pictures:
dscn0201-jpg.698950

dscn0210-jpg.698951

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom