• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sunglass Whore'der

I had my 10 year old costa I rolled off the couch and snapped them. sent them in for repair a few weeks ago and they charged me $50 plus 9 for shipping. sent me back I open up to find a brand new pair

my friends a manager she said that in June sunglass hut is having 50% off and if you open up their credit card you'll get an Additional 20% off and 0% financing for 6 months looks like ill be getting some if that's true

my friends a manager she said that in June sunglass hut is having 50% off and if you open up their credit card you'll get an Additional 20% off and 0% financing for 6 months looks like ill be getting some if that's true

dammmnn Im really hoping that's true. that would make for one nice deal with the credit card

I have 2 pairs of Costas one given to me by my brother as he moved to hipster RayBans. My favorites are the 580 glass lenses that I bought, but the plastics aren't bad. This came after only wearing sunglasses from the walmart fishing section for $10 and when I had the same pair for 5 years I decided to spring for some nice ones.

Costas with 580 glass. I just sent two destroyed pairs in, $70 for two new pairs(retail was $260ish each) I love their customer service.

Back
Top Bottom