• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Super Bowl 2014.... Call it..

here's a bad stat that doesn't look good for manning:

the last time a qb that has lead the league in passer rating, tds and won the mvp who have reached the super bowl the same season have all lost

brady, kurt warner, and dan marino

here's a bad stat that doesn't look good for manning:

the last time a qb that has lead the league in passer rating, tds and won the mvp who have reached the super bowl the same season have all lost

brady, kurt warner, and dan marino

Blah.... I don't like that stat.....

i know i don't like it either. and i'm really rooting for peyton to win it. i just don't think his defense can hold up against seattle's running game. and his receivers can't handle seattle's secondary

You crazy as hell. Manning will pick apart most defenses including Seattle. Denver sure held up against the patriots running game that shredded Kansas City the week before, but hey we'll see.

You crazy as hell. Manning will pick apart most defenses including Seattle. Denver sure held up against the patriots running game that shredded Kansas City the week before, but hey we'll see.

i'm crazy? cuz i guessed something? let's not how terrible kansas was against teams that had winning records. and patriots running game was a joke that caught people by surprise

Yeah.... I think it will come down to the Broncos defense.... if they can stay in the game..... the Broncos should win it....

Back
Top Bottom