• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Super Bowl 50

Who you got?

• Total voters
Well damn. I guess my white privilege blinded me to what was happening right before my eyes. I just thought I was watching a pathetic performance. I didn't know How truly pathetic it really was.
Hell I couldn't even understand any of it. As for the visuals I doubt too many even get the point.

Skipped the half-time performance in advance because I had already read what she had planned. Sounds like I missed nothing of value.

Should have skipped the whole game. Second time I've watched my team lose one of these games, and they just gave this one away. Poor offensive play-calling, unnecessary turnovers, Newton and company looked completely lost out there. Defense played very well but it wasn't enough. Punting on 4th and 18 instead of giving it a final shot. I haven't seen Newton have a breakdown like that since college. It would have never happened in the Super Bowl, but I was rooting for Derek Anderson to come in and try to save the day.

Maybe they'll win the third time around 10-15 years from now.

image.jpg

Well damn. I guess my white privilege blinded me to what was happening right before my eyes. I just thought I was watching a pathetic performance. I didn't know How truly pathetic it really was.

Same here. I only noticed how much of a U2 clone "Cold Play" is, how fat Byonce's thighs have gotten, and how Bruno and the Boyz looked like they were wearing garbage bags.

Back
Top Bottom